We live in an era where we are surrounded by people of different culture and diversities. We all have diverse backgrounds, yet we share the same set of emotions at many points of our life. Not only this, we have sympathy with poor people and animal around us. We always try our best to help others and this creates a spirit of humanity which unites us in a bond of care and affection.
Here are few breathtaking photographs which will mesmerize you by their unsaid emotions. Once you see these photographs, we are sure you are going to love them.
Let's salute the spirit of mankind in these pictures
1) We all are humans so, why to bind ourselves by culture?
2) Feeding poor animals in times of need.
We all do this with poor street animals roaming down the lane, here is an amazing picture of a monk feeding this tiger.
3) Anti- War protest a blessing in disguise for mankind.
Here is a picture of a seventeen-year-old Jan Rose Kasmir who offered a flower to soldiers during an anti-war protest near the Pentagon in 1967.
4) Boundaries can't stop us from uniting!
This picture was captured in Kosovo when a boy was passed through the barbed wire fence of a refugee camp to reach his grandparents.
5) Taking care of unfortunate ones is the greatest thing one can do in life.
In this photograph, a man is playing a bamboo flute to entertain a disabled boy, whom he loves likes his own son.
6) Reading Vogue for the first time!
This woman belongs to Mursi tribe of Ethiopia is fortunate enough to examine Vogue for the first time.
7) The life of a surgeon is not easy.
This photograph depicts a 23-hour long surgery where a surgeon is sitting beside the patient while his assistant is sleeping in the corner.
8) We have our Savior across the globe.
In this photograph, a fireman is saving the life of a little girl in USA.
9) We should help people around us to overcome their fear.
In this picture, these people from China prevented a woman from committing suicide.
10) Together we pray for peace.
Here is a photograph depicting 100,000 monks praying for world peace.
11) Here they are after genocide.
This photograph captures students of a classical ballet school in Rwanda who appeared first after the genocide.
12) Despite of being helpless, she didn't let this cat go.
A little girl from Guatemala clings to her cat even in her poor condition.
13) First mother in space.
This photograph is of Astronaut Anna Lee Fisher who became the first mother in space.
14) Soldiers are next to God for us.
In this picture, a soldier feeds a two-week-old kitten during the Korean War. Amazing, isn't it?
15) Salute his spirit of protest.
A man protests on Tiananmen Square, Beijing, 1989.
16) Scars of death camp.
This pictures captures the deadly scars of a young man from Rwanda.
17) His husband was a hero!
This photograph shows a woman crying beside the grave of her husband just before a day of their wedding anniversary.
18) Humanity is within all of us.
A little girl holds the hand of an American soldier.
19) Astonishing photograph of a child of the Erbore tribe.
This photograph was captured in Ethiopia.
20) Musicians always portray their true feelings from their music.
This photograph was taken in Vancouver where musician cries during a service for the victims of 9/11.