Meals poisoning is a quite common throughout summer season. Be sure you take correct cautions earlier than consuming something.
You have to be holding your meals stuffed within the fridge however are you conscious in the event that they keep properly? The Meals-borne sickness is a primary subject in summer time. We're sharing some necessary suggestions so as to maintain your kitchen in addition to the fridge risk-free.
Eat wholesome. Keep completely satisfied.
Eat healthy to live happy.
1. Don't eat junk food in summer.
Bacteria grows faster as the weather is hot.
2. Make sure that you clean your fridge every week or at least once in a fortnight.
A mild solution of bleach and water is preferred for cleaning.
3. Wash vegetables and fruits well before having them.
This is one of the best healthy habits.
4. Wash kitchen towels regularly to avoid germs.
Germs grow faster in damp towels.
5. Always store raw meat on the bottom of your fridge and do not forget to cover it.
Experts suggest that meat should not touch other eatables inside the fridge.
6. The ideal temperature of the fridge should be 38-40 degrees F. to keep eatables healthy and fresh, as suggested by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Remember not to keep the sensitive items(with the chances of spoilage) at door's inside.
7. Immediate wiping is must if anything spills inside the fridge to avoid contamination.
Notice your items well every time you open the fridge.
8. Keeping opened cans inside the fridge is risky. It can cause food poisoning.
It helps to keep your fridge bacteria-free.
9. Use separate chopping boards for meat stuff and vegetables.
Wash the utensils well which are used to cook/eat meat items.
10. It is always better to avoid overloading in your fridge.
Let air circulate in proper way. Don't load your fridge too much.
11. Check the expiry date of every food item before placing them in your fridge.
12. Wash your hands every time you work in the kitchen.
Wash hands with soap before/after eating and every time you touch the pets, dustbins etc.
13. Put sensitive items like eggs in their box.
This is to keep eggs safe and avoid breaking.
14. Meat, eggs and dairy products should be cooked well.
Milk should be pasteurized.
15. Do not keep meat, eggs, milk and milk products at room temperature.
Keep them in the fridge always.